What We Do
The Donovin Darius Foundation partners with other nonprofit organizations to host Life Camps for N.E. Florida youth and their families. These camps focus on cultivating leadership and life skills while connecting them to resources they need.DD - #
JUNE 9TH PRE EVENT INFORMATION
- WEATHER: (YOU and YOUR FAMILY WILL STAY DRY and HAVE AN AMAZING TIME) The weather is forecasted to be 85 degrees with a 40%-60% chance of rain. However, because of the chance of rain we have moved our Community Zone with our over 55 partners to “underneath the stadium” in the SeaBest Jaguars Cool Zone. The LIVE entertainment, music, dancing and all other activities will take place in the “covered” Daily’s Place Amphitheater. Lastly, the sports zones with the football, basketball games, soccer drills, golf drills, baseball drills, quarterback challenges, field goal kick challenge, boxing drills and all competitions will take place in the “air conditioned” – Flex Field Indoor Facility.
- WIN JAGUARS TICKETS and OTHER PRIZES: As you enter the gate you will be led to our Community Zone where there will be over 55 Community Organizations that provide services to families and our community. We encourage you to stop by each table throughout the day. For every table you stop by you will receive a raffle ticket to win a prize every 30 minutes. The more tables and vendors you visit the more you increase your chances of winning prizes. Prizes include but are not limited to Jaguars tickets, autographed footballs, hats, Donovin’s Motivational book, git certificate to local restaurants and much more. One of the Grand Prizes will be a 30 minute Motivational Session where former 10 year NFL Legend and All-Pro Motivational Speaker Donovin Darius comes to your place of business. (Your organization must have 25 or more employees to qualify). All prizes will be picked up at the Donovin Darius’ All Pro Motivation Tent
- WHAT TO EXPECT: You can expect “Live” entertainment, panel discussions with Jaguar players, Motivational message by Donovin Darius, comedy, basketball, football, baseball, golf, boxing, soccer, resources and support for families and much more.
- FAMILY PASS: To enter you must display on your phone or print out and bring your “Father’s Day Celebration Access Pass” at the gate. (ATTACHED IN THIS EMAIL– save it to your phone or print it out). If you do not have one when you arrive you will kindly be asked to visit our sign up table to re-register your family and sign your liability waiver.
- ARRIVAL & END TIME: All families and family members are asked to arrive between 8:45am – 9:00am for the opening of the gates at 9:00am. Upon arrival you will receive raffle tickets for prizes by visiting the tables of our Community Organizations. Such prizes as Jaguars tickets, t-shirts, hats, autograph photos, Donovin’s Motivational books and so much more. The event will conclude at 2pm.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: We ask that everyone eat a breakfast before attending the event. We will have our community partners onsite with breakfast bars and waters in the event anyone arrives hungry and thirsty. There will be a few food trucks onsite outside of the stadium gate where you can purchase food in the event you desire something to eat.. Due to stadium policy we can not allow food and beverages to be brought into the stadium from the outside unless it’s for medical and emergency purposes.
- LOCATION: TIAA Stadium – One EverBank Place , Jacksonville, Fl 32202
- COMMUNITY IMPACT TEAM: We expect over 55 local organizations that serve Jacksonville families with healthcare, educational, housing, counseling and many more services organizations. It is our desire to serve families with the resources that they need. Upon arrival you can feel free to meet, greet and get information based on your family’s desires. With each table you visit you will receive additional raffle tickets to increase your chances to win prizes throughout the event.
- PARKING: All families can park in LOT J and enter through GATE 1.
- WHAT TO WEAR: There will be various opportunities for activities and competitions. Please wear clothes that are comfortable to move around in – preferably shorts and sneakers. We will have field activities on inside of the Jaguars Flex Turf Field. If you are going to be active you should wear sneakers. No cleats or spikes allowed.
- MEDICAL NEEDS: If you or anyone in your family has medical needs that may prohibit you from activities, please take necessary precaution. Also if you have medicine that is needed to enhance your experience, please bring and keep on your person. We will have a medical staff and first responders onsite in the event of emergency.
- TELL OTHERS | We still have plenty of room thanks to Daily’s Place being so big. Feel free to spread the message at your jobs, schools, churches, with other family members and friends.